My current labor is focused on research and teaching entrepreneurship and business studies. My main topics are neuroscience applied to organizations and creativity
Regarding my professional experience, among others, I develop the following roles:
- Organizational development consultant.
- Visiting professor at EGADE – Entrepreneurship and innovation- Tecnológico de Monterrey – Campus Puebla.
- Profesor and thesis supervisor at Earth & Life University
- Consultant- profesor at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Evaluator at Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
- Founder and researcher at la Ciencia en la Calle @CiencaOng
- Writer at Psicología y Mente
- Collaborator on MasScience
- Professor at Universidad de Mondragón – Basque Culinary Center (2017-2019)
- Visiting researcher at HEC Montreal (2014-2016)
- Founder, CEO and consultant at acm consultores y auditores (1998-2016)
- Innovation advisor at the Consejo de Cámaras de Comercio de España (2008-2014)
- Innovation advisor at the Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia (2008-2014)
- Innovation mentor at the Cámara de Comercio de Albacete (2008).
- Lecturer and consultant at AIMPLAS (2004-2014)
- CEO, CTO, COO, QM, in various organizations (1997-2011)
- Board advisor at a town hall in the metropolitan area of Valencia (2001-2010)
- Chief auditor (third part) for quality systems, environmental systems, and product certification at ECAcert (1999-2004)